Online Community of Zenith Builders and Flyers
I am near to making a decision to part out N601GE. Information on it may be found at http://eaa1265.org/N601GE.html. I have lost access to a second hangar and trying to keep and maintain both planes in one hangar is not pleasant. Please note decision is not final but probably will be made by end of year or shortly thereafter. N601GE has been for sale for about a year and although there has been much interest, it seems cost of insurance and the required dual with a well qualified instructor has been nearly insurmountable. Please do not ask about availability of parts until you have read the above web site.