Online Community of Zenith Builders and Flyers
let me know when you are in town.. 813-784-7312
I would rather fly to Sebring strapped to the belly of the 750 before I would fly commercial ! Will Roger be in Sebring tonight ? I am trying to make up my mind if I want to go down tomorrow or maybe Sunday. Weather is supposed to be marginal Friday and Saturday.
Roger was still in Haleyville, Alabama this evening :(
Ceiling was 200 ft. and`the forecast is not very promising... Unless he can leave in the morning he probably won't attempt to make it to Sebring...