One of my original Viking supplied 110 fuel pumps is acting kind of strange. Anybody know what the original pump was sourced from or where to get a replacement? 

Thanks - Brad

Views: 344

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know but please post the answer if you get one.  I have a Viking 110 as well in my 701 and like to keep track of 110 information.

Bob Turner

wayfarer@hughes.net

Located in the Texas Hill Country.

We can get them ordered here, just shoot me an email. -Alissa

Hi Brad, I have these 2 unused, free, if suitable.  They were from Viking for the 130. It can't be that much to post from Australia! Msg me.

IMG_2063.jpg

Just getting around to reading this ... I have a spare replacement automotive (E8094, Performance Enhancement Parts) complete with rubberized mounting clamps from Parts2.Com.  It is unused, new in box.  You are welcome to it for just the  USPS postage.

Kurt Satter

Farmersville, TX

CH-701 (N701LT)

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service