Zenith 750 STOL for sale.

Has a Lycoming o-235 with 8 hours since major overhaul (accessories and carb were also overhauled). The Mags were just timed and gone through by an A&P. All lightweight accessories and flywheel installed on engine. Plane empty weight is 842 pounds (several of the 750’s I know of with UL or Viking or Rotax engines weigh as much or more). 598 pounds useful load.

Some of the great features: Vetterman exhaust (with optional mufflers), upgraded zenith puck nose-gear, newest version bubble-door upgrade, all digital MGL instruments (engine monitor, combo asi/alt, fuel computer), elt installed, ads-b in, icom radio, warp drive 3-blade prop, ipad mount, stereo intercom with phone and music inputs, interior is carpeted and has very nice zenith seats, center console installed, paint is done (chartreuse and white), plane is registered and N-Numbered. Carb heat & cabin heat installed & ducted, all stainless braided teflon fuel lines with AN fittings throughout, new engine baffling, battery charge port installed, oil separator installed, ray allen electric trim (on stick), electric flaps, Andair fuel selector and Andair gascolator installed, whelen strobes/lights installed, the list goes on and on. Loaded with great options and it’s extremely well built.

Views: 1044

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

A pic or two...?

Mike...you shouldn't have any problem selling that plane.  Did you do the paint yourself?  WOW.  This is a bargain...well done.

Thank you for the kind words Don. A lot of heart, work, and time went in it - I'll be sad to see it go.

I didn't paint it - had it professionally done. I am very pleased with the paint work, it came out quite well.

Best to you and yours, Michael

Is this aircraft still available for sale? I am a 63 year old student pilot looking for a good training plane.

Sorry, I will check my other files. The origination I work for has very strong email security.

No Worries!

I sent several pics and contact number. 
thx for the inquiry!

Would you mind resending your number and pictures.

It is, and I replied to the email you sent.

I sent you an email     does that engine have solid  or hydraulic lifters

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service