ZENITH 750 STOL FOR SALE - $39k Buy now, and become builder of record before airworthiness certificate. Saves thousands in maintenance.

Hello, 

This has been the best thing I have ever done in my life, outside of work, and actual flying. But, I have a new baby coming on the 15th, and I would like to take what I have learned in this project, and begin an 801 or RV-8 project as a more long term project. 550 hrs and 18 months in. Fuselage, Tail, Engine, Landing Gear, Controls (minus cable hookup), brakes are done. Panel is being CNC cut now. Literally every part is purchased that you will need. You just need to attach windows, doors, control cables, and attach wings and tail (which is good bc you don't have to take them off to ship plane.) Oh, and time the mags.

If my asking price is not met, (the total of my receipts which have no extras - keep in mind the exact same plane from the factory, without instruments and paint job will still be north of $65-80k), I will just finish building and fly it as I am still building it each and every day.

It is basically done, with the addition of a certified o-200 engine that has been running, and is ready to run with all accessories (straight of a Cessna 150 that has to be salvaged for 1 panel of wing corrosion). Lights are tested and operational in wings as well.

Highlights:

All night flight requirements

Brand New Skytech Starter (saved 7 lbs)

Brand New Plane Power 50 amp alternator (saved 7 lbs)

New Tempest plugs and Harness

All new gaskets throughout and air box/filter

2 Mufflers and exhaust

Baffling!

all 4 cylinders overhauled

New spin on oil filter adaptor

Brand new mixture, throttle, carb heat, primer

New rocker covers and new air box

O-200 engine mount and cowling from Zenith - fits perfectly

Oil inspection door

50 hr SLick 4301 mags

3 bladed Warp Drive prop 70 inch and HP hub with all bolts and a prop protactor for setting

pitot system setup in wing

Airspeed indicator - TSO

Encoding altimeter - TSO

VSI - TSO

Tachometer - TSO

Volt, oil pressure, carb heat temp, oil pressure gauges

lighted vertical card compass - TSO

Split master switch - TSO

Air Gizmo dock for Aera 510

Garmin touchscreen Aera 510

Odyssey PC680 battery (brand new)

Ray Allen grip

Ray allen elevator and flap indicator

LED strobes and nav lights mounted

muffler and baffling included!

New rocker covers and new air box

O-200 mount and cowling from Zenith

Pilot and Co-pilot master cylinders overhauled with all new seals and springs

Cleveland Dual parking brake cylinder ($350 new)

Tons of rivets/bolts/cotter pins, electrical supplies, from factory and aircraft supply companies.

All parts are factory or FAA/PMA certified. 

You literally have to wire panel (have supplies), attach control cables, install windows/doors, and attach wings and tail after shipping. You can save thousands by doing your own maintenance as the registered builder. There is nothing else to buy,

Every single day and event has been detailed in my build log with tons of pictures and every expense has been documented in a receipt and expense log. 

http://websites.expercraft.com/sacpilot/

I was going to fly my 3 year old son in this, so everything has been done with extreme care and attention, and I have not taken any shortcuts, or bought auto parts where certified parts are called for. Having a young child makes you think hard about what you are willing to go into the air with, and I have built this plane to be a problem free plane. I was not going to put a fancy paintjob on a bushplane, and so I have focused on build quality, not the look of a pretty paintjob. 

Views: 1462

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a buyer coming to look at it Monday March 3rd when he returns from an overseas trip, and another is coming this weekend. So, if you are interested, email me at christopher.braun@  gEEEEEEEEmail.com

Thanks, 

CB

Some confusion on email. It's Christopher.braun@ Gmail.com Trying to beat spam bots

bump

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service