I have a set of serialized drawings for a STOL 750. I have not constructed any parts for this aircraft. Just the plans. Asking $500 or best offer. I will give the serial number upon request if you're wanting to check it with Zenith, I just didn't want to post it to the internet. I have put all the pages inside plastic sleeves for protection and it is all organized in a binder.

I am located in Utah and can meet if it's close by me, or I can mail them for $20.

Views: 220

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Are these plans still for sale?

Yes they are

Hi Austin,

Are these plans for the current model of airplane?  If not, can they be updated to the latest version?

Thanks,

Greg

Greg,

I believe that they are the current edition. They are edition 4 if you'd like to verify.

Austin

Thanks for the feedback Austin.

Sounds good, they are up to date from what I can see.  I am in Australia, so shipping will be more than the $20 for interstate.  Could you check what that would cost to send them via Fedex or United States Postal Service registered mail?  The shipping address is 64 Beringarra Ave, Malaga, Western Australia 6090.  Can you accept a Paypal payment?

Greg

Hi Austin,

If posting to Australia is too hard, I can give you an address in Arizona.

Greg

Greg,

It would certainly be easier to ship to Arizona for me.

If you want to send me an email at austinjoy965@gmail.com, we can discuss the details.

Austin

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service