I just recently joined the forum.  My dad passed away in July of 2022 and I am helping to sell his CH 650B, N650BY.    

As of Jan 10, 2023, the airplane is still available.  Due to the winter weather, a couple of interested buyers have been unable to make it to Kirksville to view the airplane.  I have decided to not renew the Barnsormers ad until they have had a chance to visit the plane.  I am also coordinating with a local pilot to keep it flying on regular basis.

ZENITH CH650B E-LSA •  LIGHT-SPORT READY • Zenith CH 650B Experimental - Light Sport Aircraft N650BY: ~150 TT. UL Power 350i ,Whirlwind ground adjustable prop. 

Dynon Skyview Touch, Dynon Radios and Auto-Pilot, ADS-B In/Out

Always Hangared, located in KIRK:  Kirksville, Missouri   

Annual and ELT inspection Completed Nov 2022.

The pitot-static inspection is passed due (no avionics shop on the field) but I know of any leaks.  It passed inspection in April 2020.

Empty Weight:  816 lb

As of Jan 10, 2023, the airplane was still available/  Due to the winter weather, a couple of interested buyers have been unable to make it to Kirksville to view the airplane.  I have decided to not renew the Barnsormers ad until they have had a chance to visit the plane.  I am also coordinating with a local pilot to get it back in the air and flying on regular basis.    Airplane sold on 5/4/2023.

Views: 1707

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you still have this one? 

Yes, as of Apr 17, it is still available. I was close to a deal, but the buyer found one closer to home.

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service