I purchased this from my friend. Her grandfather built this aircraft and bought everything new from Zodiac.....He passed before completion and I purchased  it from her. I don't have time now in my schedule and also am a car enthusiast as I own an Auto Body shop.....I just don'y have the time to pursue this fabulous hobby. I have $45,000 of receipts including the receipt for the 2010 Rotax engine......The Zenith 601 was purchased in 2008. It is 90 to 95% completed and has less than one hour on the Rotax engine. I had a Flying field owner in Illinois come along with my banker to see if the craftsmanship by the builder was  of high quality and he said the builder did it right...!Any questions you can conact me at 618 233 1934. I am selling for $39,500.

John Weis

Route 13 Auto Body

2301 South Belt West

Belleville, Illinois 62226

618 233 1934

618 233 1966 fax

Views: 1250

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what is your asking price?

I am asking 48,000 . I have 45,000 in receipts......the plane has never flown and is in new condition and all the labor is complete......Just have to transport to the airport and attach wings......John

I believe the Rotax engine costs 23,000 and has less than one hour run time on it....

Make me an offer ........

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service