Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

First flight hull insurance?

I am about ready for first flight, and amazed that no one that i know gives first flight insurance. The best I have found will not start un…

Started by John Clark

11 Jun 15, 2018
Reply by Gary Welch

dressing of relief holes

Hi guys I was working on making my rib blanks on many of the parts at the corners there is the 1/4 inch relief hole at the bend lines I`…

Started by Michael T.

1 Jun 15, 2018
Reply by Perry Delano

Viking Showcasing the Super Duty at Zenith Fly-in June 16th

https://mailchi.mp/bb98684f8162/viking-showcasing-the-super-duty-at-zenith-fly-in-june-16th

Started by Jan Eggenfellner

0 Jun 13, 2018

Tow bar bracket

Does anyone know which company produces 8 tow bar bracket that attaches to the front two bolts on the nose gear Fork. It appears to be a tu…

Started by Richard Carson

7 Jun 12, 2018
Reply by John Austin

Barn Storage of Wings?

HI, All; I'd prefer to *not* hang my wings from my garage ceiling, so I was thinking about storing them in a pole barn on my property. No…

Started by Carl Orton

5 Jun 11, 2018
Reply by James Kelly

See Mel Chandler's CH-750 with a Viking 130

CLICK HERE

Started by Jan Eggenfellner

0 Jun 11, 2018

Service letter for CH750

Hi I am the new kid around the block, and am ready to apply to register my CH750 and apply for airworthiness certificate. To do that there…

Started by James NS Dao

3 Jun 11, 2018
Reply by James NS Dao

Muffler Tail Pipe Spring Attachments

Guys - My engine came with a bare tail-pipe which I have fitted through the cowl and am now trying to figure out how to attach springs too.…

Started by Wayne Brazinski

6 Jun 10, 2018
Reply by Wayne Brazinski

601XL Jabiru 3300a to Rotax 912

I just bought a 601XLB with jabiru 3300a-water cooked heads and I am thinking about moving to Rotax 912. Other than new engine mount, and n…

Started by Rick Gutierrez

0 Jun 9, 2018

NEW ENGINE FORUMS!

There has been such a good response to the Viking Engines and UL Power forums that we've decided to add several more engine forums for the…

Started by John Austin

17 Jun 9, 2018
Reply by John Austin

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service