Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is a CH2000 similar to a CH750?

I am currently flying an Alarus CH2000 which is a certified two place low wing, similar to the experimental CH640 four place.  What I am wo…

Started by Jonathan Kreilich

2 Feb 20, 2018
Reply by Jonathan Kreilich

Dynon overhaul

So the 601 has 500hrs and 10 yrs of hard life.  Along with a much needed new paint job,  new plugs, lights, and other nick nacks,  my Dynon…

Started by Juan vega

0 Feb 16, 2018

ajustable seat hardware

those of you that bought zeniths sliding seat hard ware,did it have something that tied the two side to open at the same time?  how did you…

Started by ronald zielke

2 Feb 14, 2018
Reply by Joe Pringle

Charging your IPAD while flying with Foreflight

When I built my Cruzer, I installed a dual USB port for charging my IPAD ( while in use) and for powering ADS-B portable, Stratus.  I have…

Started by Matt Miller

8 Feb 12, 2018
Reply by Matt Miller

Direction of Engine Mount Bolts?

Hello all,  Does it matter if the bolts that attach the engine mount to the fuselage go from inside the fuselage out or  from the engine mo…

Started by Jim Davis

15 Feb 9, 2018
Reply by Jim Davis

exhaust stud bolts

When installing new exhaust stud bolts in lycoming engine should I lock tight the new bolts in and should I use blue or red locktight or an…

Started by Lawrence A Anderson

1 Feb 7, 2018
Reply by Joe Hopwood

Shared Painting Info - Need Feedback on Idea

I think the shared info about aircraft performance and building options has been pretty successful and helpful so far. Another topic I see…

Started by John M Greiner

4 Feb 6, 2018
Reply by Mike Chapman

Bearings packed and on the gear :-) Hang the engine later this week hopefully.

Started by Jim Davis

4 Feb 6, 2018
Reply by Jim Davis

Engine Cowl and Mold construction

Hello all, I started looking for an engine cowl for my setup over a year ago and couldn't come up with a solution, so I am now in the proce…

Started by Jon Humberd

31 Feb 5, 2018
Reply by Bob Hartunian

O-235 cowling instalation

I have purchased the stock o-235 Lycoming kalling for my 750 stol. At this point I'm having some difficulty getting it installed because it…

Started by Richard Carson

2 Feb 5, 2018
Reply by Richard Carson

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service