Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rigid fuel lines in my 650

I'm considering running rigid aluminum fuel lines from the tanks to meet flex lines at the fuselage.  Anyone out there have experience doin…

Started by Byers Coleman

2 Feb 3, 2018
Reply by Dan Dempsey

New VIKING and UL POWER Forums!

Zenith.aero has added two new forums - the Viking Forum and the UL Power Forum.  This is in response to intense interest in the products of…

Started by John Austin

2 Feb 1, 2018
Reply by charlie rosenzweig

Cameras

What cameras are you guys using these days, in flight testing...? I'm interested in recording some tuft testing, and being able to mount t…

Started by Patrick Hoyt

4 Feb 1, 2018
Reply by Mike Chapman

601 Brakes

I built my 601 from a kit in 1997.  The brakes were poor from the beginning and I am now doing an overhaul.  I have new calipers and discs…

Started by James McNabb

3 Jan 30, 2018
Reply by Gil DeVault

601HD landing gear

I have to replace the firewall and nose gear on my 601HD. The 601XL seems to have a "beefier" nose wheel gear support. Anyone ever done a s…

Started by Maurus Sorg

12 Jan 29, 2018
Reply by Maurus Sorg

100 LL replacement fuel

I have just learned of the effort to eliminate 100 LL fuel. I have an 0-235 engine with the Sparrow Hawk conversion and am required to burn…

Started by Gil DeVault

8 Jan 29, 2018
Reply by Joe Hopwood

What's wrong with me and my nut plates/screws???

So we all have a bunch of nut plates and screws as provided by Zenith right?   I have most of mine installed and the screws are hand tight…

Started by Jim Davis

6 Jan 28, 2018
Reply by Joe Spencer

New fuel level warning light for Header tanks

Belite, just came up with this...looks easy to install with a panel warning light as well.  The video says $99 but it looks like its on sal…

Started by Don Morrisey

6 Jan 27, 2018
Reply by John M Greiner

Jibaru 2200

Would like to expand the engine discussion to include the Jibaru 2200.  Air cooled, lightweight, no reduction drive....what is not to like…

Started by Jim Cates

3 Jan 25, 2018
Reply by Lee Engel

912 vs O-200

I started a similar discussion on FB and received a great deal of contradictory information. I am very familiar with the O-200, having hund…

Started by Jim Cates

17 Jan 25, 2018
Reply by christopher fryatt

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service