Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,837)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

replacing fairlead

when replacing worn fairleads is it OK to make the exact fairleads the plans call for, but only at the opposite edge of the worn portion, w…

Started by Gil DeVault

3 Nov 8, 2017
Reply by David Gallagher

Anyone in the GTA who has a bending brake?

Hi everyone. Im scratch building a CH640, I live in Durham region but can travel. If anyone is working on a plane and doesn't mind a visit…

Started by Michael T.

5 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by Michael T.

Seasonal Prop Pitch Adjustment

I live in Northern California and fly every other weekend to a high density altitude airport (frequently 6K to 7K density altitude during t…

Started by Gary Welch

4 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by John M Greiner

How do you make flute channels and radius on rib form blocks

Hi guys Im working on my rib form blocks and I see others have what looks like cone shaped recesses for the flutes shaped into the form bl…

Started by Michael T.

5 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Damon Brantley

Performance differences between the Sensencih (UL Power) ground adjustable prop and the Whirlwind( Jabiru) 2 blade ground adjustable prop

Would like to know ,if anyone has compared the New Sensenich ground adjustable prop built for the UL Power engines ,to the Old Whirlwind gr…

Started by Peter Skedsvold

0 Nov 4, 2017

UL Power connection to Dynon EMS

I called Dynon and UL Power and neither one can help me. I am trying to electrically connect the fuel flow and RPM from the UL power ECU to…

Started by Ronald J Stamschror

5 Nov 4, 2017
Reply by David J. Beaulieu

CH-100 Where can I find information on this older model? Anyone flying one?

I would lik to get some more info on the CH-100 and like to hear the experience from people flying one. Are parts still available? Are ther…

Started by Guillaume Klaaysen

0 Nov 4, 2017

Maximum Gross Weight CH650B?

Hi all, I'm sure many of you have had the same question since receiving the Zenith newsletter stating the CH750 has a 1440lb gross weight i…

Started by Benjamin Carlson

8 Nov 1, 2017
Reply by Benjamin Carlson

root skin any tips on to make look good

having trouble with root skin fitting  any tips or tricks?

Started by thomas trinque

8 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by thomas trinque

YouTube Channel for my build log

Hello Everyone, I thought I'd let everyone know that I've been working on a YouTube Channel for about 2 years now for my scratch-built STO…

Started by Greg Harris

8 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by Greg Harris

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service