Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Open house

I wonder how many of you with a 601-B & Zeniths with an 0-235 engine will be attending this months Open House? Would love to get some f…

Started by Gil DeVault

0 Sep 10, 2017

Zenith Pegastol wings Assistance

HAWK Aviators (www.hawkaviators.org) We are in the process of working a 701 with the Pegastol wings. We have a question on the fuel system…

Started by Bryan Miller

17 Sep 4, 2017
Reply by Bryan Miller

Frayed bungee

What are some solutions to the frayed bungee problem (not interested in changing to spring, thanks)? Will the 750 bungee fit the 701? Iva…

Started by Ivan Martinez

9 Aug 31, 2017
Reply by david shrader

Auto Pilot Servos

Has anyone installed the Garmin GSA 28 Autopilot Servos in a 750 or 701? If not, how about the Dynon servos, as I am sure they are similar…

Started by Jeff Frank

2 Aug 30, 2017
Reply by Jeff Frank

What date begins the clock on the first condition inspection?

Is it the date of the Air Worthiness Certificate, first flight or? I'm coming up on the one year mark. TIA Gary

Started by Gary Welch

3 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by David Gallagher

Major repairs to airframe along with engine conversion. No previous logs.

So my current aircraft was built and flown as a conventional gear 601hd with an 0-200.   I purchased the aircraft without logs or engine an…

Started by Charles Miller

4 Aug 27, 2017
Reply by Charles Miller

Builders Log - What do people use? Anyone using KitLog Pro?

Greetings-   I have been tracking progress to date on the 801 in a spreadsheet. Now that the building is underway and more regular I want…

Started by Matt Carlson

29 Aug 26, 2017
Reply by Benjamin Carlson

Eclipse Flight

My wife, Leslie, and I decided to chase the eclipse in our CH-650. Protective eyewear was ordered and days off were obtained. The airplane…

Started by Jay Meinen

1 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by John Austin

cross over exhaust

Are cross over exhaust systems worth the additional money? Looking at the cross over for my 0-235 and they are easily  twice the cost of a…

Started by Gil DeVault

5 Aug 24, 2017
Reply by Richard Carson

Motorav Engine

Did anyone see the Motorav engine displayed at AirVenture?  Really interesting: 100 hp, magnesium engine block,  total weight 165 lbs (I do…

Started by John Austin

9 Aug 23, 2017
Reply by Robert B Jamieson

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service