Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,841)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

corvair Engine mount

I can us some help with a corvair engine mount for a 650 standard flight engine. I,m looking for the height of the engine tray from the bot…

Started by Daniel Steveson

1 May 27, 2017
Reply by Russell Johnson

Question on use of penny washers on control bearings??

I'm in the process of attaching the vertical flaperon control rods to the mixer tube on my Cruzer and the plans call for an AN5 bolt with s…

Started by Don Morrisey

10 May 19, 2017
Reply by Don Morrisey

Build Log

Does anyone have a build log format or example I can use to start my build with? I noticed that licensing inspectors have put a lot of impo…

Started by Scott Smith

29 May 19, 2017
Reply by Scott Smith

Powder Coating

I know just enough to be dangerous about powder coating -- so you've been officially warned :-) That said, I've been officially hooked on…

Started by Don Honabach

46 May 15, 2017
Reply by John Austin

Registering a Corvair

I'm getting ready to register my 601 with a Corvair engine.   I looked at the FAA database to see how others had handled what is essentiall…

Started by Ronald Steele

1 May 11, 2017
Reply by Glenn Davis

Fuel hose routing

I would like to know if most builders are running the 750 fuel hoses inside the channels as called for in the plans or are they keeping the…

Started by Dr. Edward L. Olds III

34 May 10, 2017
Reply by Joe Pringle

Increasing elevator span

Install .016 elevator tips outside the elevator hinges, increasing span by 180mm. Will add end plates to both horizontal stabilizer ends.

Started by Chumphol Sirinavin

9 May 9, 2017
Reply by Samuel McNair

ADS-B out

Have any of you have any knowledge of Levil's new ADS-B package the "Beacon" ? I was going to use a Trig 22 transponder and accessories to…

Started by Gil DeVault

4 May 8, 2017
Reply by Gil DeVault

2017 Great Alaskan Aviation Gathering

Our 750 STOL fuselage was displayed at the show this year by EAA Chapter 42 and Viking Engines.   Zenith's primary display this year was al…

Started by Loren Warner

0 May 8, 2017

Packin Fuel

Looking fwd to the summer flying in Idaho and the back country air strips.  From previous flights I have found that it would be better if…

Started by Phil Smith

10 May 2, 2017
Reply by Phil Smith

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service