Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,840)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cooling the CH 701

OK folks, In the very high and hot summer  temperatures here in Idaho my oil and CHT temps seem to run a little warm creeping up into the…

Started by Phil Smith

1 May 2, 2017
Reply by François Balaux

Zenith Dinner Gathering on 6 May in Anchorage

All Zenith Owners and Builders, let me know if you're interested in meeting for dinner at the Millennium Hotel in Anchorage on 6 May (first…

Started by Loren Warner

3 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by Loren Warner

Flap Switch Wiring Diagram

I installed an aftermarket rocker switch rather than the switch supplied with the kit, and it has finally broken.  I have what I think is t…

Started by John Austin

4 Apr 18, 2017
Reply by John Burns

Viking 130 in Hand (Well on the Truck)

I took advantage of the Black Friday special that Viking Aircraft Engines had on their 130 engine along with the complete firewall forward…

Started by Dale Courtney

3 Apr 15, 2017
Reply by Donald Lynam

Landing Light

Regarding the landing light wiring out from the slat, do I make the splice/connection inside the leading edge of the wing or in the rear of…

Started by Aaron Steines

5 Apr 14, 2017
Reply by Daniel Niendorff

STOL / Cruzer Electrical...

Part of installing the engine, which I'm doing now, is getting parts of the electrical system installed. For those you further ahead than…

Started by Mark Pensenstadler

1 Apr 14, 2017
Reply by Daniel Niendorff

Alternate method to hook up vacume for synchronizing

Anybody know a source for the brass hose nipples to replace the M6X6 hex screw (2) on the 912 ULS intake manifold when using  the alternate…

Started by Phil Smith

1 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by Shay King

Tri-Z Ch300

Hello all, I've been on the 650 forum for some time now getting ideas in preparation of building one. However due to time constraints I've…

Started by Brian Reimer

2 Apr 9, 2017
Reply by Brian Reimer

Rotax 912 High oil pressure

Hi guys, I have Rotax 912 ULS 100 HP in my CH 701. I was in the circuit when my instructor noticed very high pressure on Oil Pressure Gauge…

Started by Andre Zeman

5 Apr 7, 2017
Reply by Andre Zeman

Great Alaska Aviation Gathering

The Great Alaska Aviation Gathering next month (May 6 & 7) would be a great time for fellow Alaska Zenith builders and owners to meet.…

Started by Loren Warner

1 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by Widd Lewis

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service