Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,835)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Oil temp

I hate how long it takes for the oil temp to come up with the 912 installed per zenith. I am building a door on the oil cooler airflow and…

Started by Joey Cirri

2 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by Bob McDonald

Parachutes and drogue chutes

The moderator asked me to start this as a result of commenting on the subject under another topic. I'm far from an expert, but I had sugge…

Started by Wayne Tyson

6 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Steven Ward

No pre-drilled holes in hor.stab. Spar?

Horizontal stabilizer spar shows pre drilled holes in the instructions but there are none on mine. After emailing zenith I was told,that's…

Started by Philip J. Maschke

6 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Jerry Latimer

Rotax 912iS Installation in Zenith Aircraft Information

Myself and 3 of my co CH750 builders have been planning to install the Rotax 912iS in our CH750s since the day that Rotax announced the rel…

Started by Joe Harrington

63 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by david shrader

Cameras, including, but not limited to Garmins and GoPros

Anyone have sources or experiences that can help the technically challenged to pick the best, the adequate, the in-between, and avoid the w…

Started by Wayne Tyson

7 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by Wayne Tyson

Airplane rental

Hi I am goint to flrida for the first weeks of Jan and I was wondering if any

Started by Rene daigle

0 Dec 10, 2015

Engine Mount pictures?

Howdy all, I am at the stage where I need to fabricate the engine mount for a Subaru on my 701.  Does anyone have pictures of how they arri…

Started by Jim Pantas

8 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Vance Simons

More from ZenithOwner.com!!

Hi all, There are three things I'd like to share: 1. I'm still trying to build the list of online builders logs that are listed on the Ze…

Started by Mark Pensenstadler

0 Dec 6, 2015

Radios Panel Mount Troubleshooting

I have an Icom IC-210. 1. Volume control doesn't work. 2. I seem to transmit ok, but sometimes hear the tower 5x5 but sometimes barely at…

Started by Wayne Tyson

2 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Bob McDonald

Phase One Documentation?

To those of you already flying, I have a question, I realize that we are required to show compliance with FAR 91.319 during our Phase One…

Started by brad cohen

3 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by John Austin

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service