Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,838)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

iCOM A210 Question

I could probbaly find the answer if I dig deep enough, but I thought I might try the easy way out and post the question here instead. As th…

Started by brad cohen

6 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Max Johansson

Solar Heat for plane

For those of you "up north" and in need of a quick project I cobbled together a Self Contained  "Solar Heater" for my plane.  To date I hav…

Started by Phil Smith

2 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by John Austin

Soundproofing Interior

Have you used anything on your interior to help reduce cabin noise?  I would like to find a lightweight material or coating to help with so…

Started by Kevin Lippert

6 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by Bob Jones

V Speeds for CH 701

Hi We are finally at the point to resume the phase one testing (previous owner had 31 hours in).  Obviously we want to do our own testing.…

Started by Jerry Pommerenke

1 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by Normand Lambert

Elevator deflection angle

Question folks! While setting and adjusting the elevator cables, the best I could get is around 26 degrees of downward deflection Spec is…

Started by Richard Simmons

3 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by Dan Stanton

N969BC first flight

It only took 10 years from the date I first ordered the kit (don't want to rush) Thanks to my test pilot Ed Knapp, Russ @ flightcrafters an…

Started by brad cohen

12 Jan 24, 2015
Reply by brad cohen

OIl Pressure fluctuations with Dynon

No wthat I have come down (just a bit) off of my high from the first flight, i am starting to realize that I have lots of questions. I rec…

Started by brad cohen

2 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by Bob McDonald

Painting a 601

Can anyone tell me what the surface area of a 601 is in square feet so I can estimate my paint/primer/alumaprep/alodine needs? I know that…

Started by brad cohen

0 Jan 22, 2015

CAMit aircraft engines

For those that might be interested CAMit claims to have solved a lot of the problems of the jabiru engines and it not restricted by cassas…

Started by Chris Hoare

8 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by Tim Juhl

Plans buibuilding question...

When fabricating cut out blocks and forming blocks do you factor in the radius to the measurements? For example, if I was making a 12 inch…

Started by Michael Chesney

2 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Michael Chesney

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service