Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,843)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

N969BC first flight

It only took 10 years from the date I first ordered the kit (don't want to rush) Thanks to my test pilot Ed Knapp, Russ @ flightcrafters an…

Started by brad cohen

12 Jan 24, 2015
Reply by brad cohen

OIl Pressure fluctuations with Dynon

No wthat I have come down (just a bit) off of my high from the first flight, i am starting to realize that I have lots of questions. I rec…

Started by brad cohen

2 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by Bob McDonald

Painting a 601

Can anyone tell me what the surface area of a 601 is in square feet so I can estimate my paint/primer/alumaprep/alodine needs? I know that…

Started by brad cohen

0 Jan 22, 2015

CAMit aircraft engines

For those that might be interested CAMit claims to have solved a lot of the problems of the jabiru engines and it not restricted by cassas…

Started by Chris Hoare

8 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by Tim Juhl

Plans buibuilding question...

When fabricating cut out blocks and forming blocks do you factor in the radius to the measurements? For example, if I was making a 12 inch…

Started by Michael Chesney

2 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Michael Chesney

CH701 Owners or Instructors

Hi A friend and I just bought a used Ch701 from Montana.   We trailered it back home to Minnesota about 2 weeks ago.   We are in the proce…

Started by Jerry Pommerenke

4 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Daniel C Hall

Dzus Fastners for the Wing Lockers

Attached is a photo showing t trial pieces for the Dzus fastners. I was calculating the hole spacing and sizes and then doing a small trial…

Started by Richard Simmons

5 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Richard Simmons

Furniture Pads & Corrugated Cardboard rolls for Uncrated Kit Pickup

I just got back from the Zenith Factory with my 701 Complete Kit (including folding wing option).  The folks there did a great job of loadi…

Started by Kurt Satter

0 Jan 19, 2015

Wet wing v. standard tank(s)

Has anyone tried to wet-wing their models? I am interested in simplifying fuel storage as well as maximizing fuel capacity. The biggest p…

Started by Jack W Hallmark

8 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by Lawrence F Bird

altimeter airspeed indicator selection

Like to install a full size light weight  altimeter and and a 2 1/4 size airspeed indicator  that are reliable,does any one have suggest…

Started by rob steenweg

7 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by John Austin

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service