Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,835)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Getting the slats together!

I have attempted to put my right wing slats together for mounting on the CH750. I have cut the trailing edge in 30mm, and have removed the…

Started by Gregory Pernoud

1 May 23, 2014
Reply by David J. Beaulieu

Help with assembly of daul side tilt canopy

I bought a partially assembled 601 HDS kit in November. The kit, the plans, the construction sequence etc are all vintage 1993 and leave a…

Started by Van Anthony

6 May 22, 2014
Reply by Van Anthony

Any idea what brand of portable intercom might be?

I have this Intercom in some airplane stuff I bought. No brand name on it. It have a picture of a small biplane on it. It says ICS Intercom…

Started by Vance Simons

3 May 21, 2014
Reply by Willy Trinker

Ridge Soaring the Sequatchie Valley in a 750!

I live in the head of the Sequatchie Valley in mid-east Tennessee. It averages a few miles wide, 1000' deep, and runs arrow-straight for ab…

Started by John Austin

2 May 21, 2014
Reply by John Austin

Forum Query: Manifold pressure

Context:  Fixed pitch prop / fuel injected engine without any sort of boost / CH750 Necessary gauge or not?  Pro's or cons...let's hear 'e…

Started by David J. Beaulieu

5 May 18, 2014
Reply by David J. Beaulieu

Best site to sell partial 701 kit?

Hi, My 701 building activity has been dead in the water since December 2009. I want to sell the parts, and the completed sections. Since th…

Started by Mike Rosiak

9 May 18, 2014
Reply by Mike Rosiak

Low and Slow in an A320!

"Low and Slow" (just like a Zenith STOL!) but in an A320! (Listen to the altitude call-outs!) Low and Slow (But heck, that's nothing! I…

Started by John Austin

2 May 17, 2014
Reply by John Austin

Fiberglass nosebowl for Corvair engine

Need help on obtaining a fiberglass nosebowl - William Wynne doesn't seem to support his catalog

Started by Richard Jones

2 May 13, 2014
Reply by Richard Jones

750 Wing Tip

The wing tips I purchased from Zenith are not fiberglass but I guess a soft molded plastic of some sort.  Does anyone know what type of epo…

Started by Tim Smart

3 May 7, 2014
Reply by Tim Smart

Problem posting videos

Hmmm...have uploaded a vid to the video section 4x and when I click Save the thing disappears. Gone. Doesn't show up in the Video list or o…

Started by Joe Spencer

2 May 5, 2014
Reply by Joe Spencer

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service