Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,835)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are there any help videos for the 601 wing upgrade

im working on the wing upgrade,did john croke ever make a video on the wing upgrade, there are alot of  questions i have  any advice, thx …

Started by joseph aloof

1 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Darryl Legg

Throttle Cable End

I need to terminate my throttle cable at the carburetor.  I am thinking of using the end fitting shown below.  I am a little concerned that…

Started by Brian A Manlove

1 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Brad Boon

Builder assist in Louisville Ky

I am thinking of opening a builder assist facility in Louisville KY. I have a chance to rent a huge hanger that also has an apartment attac…

Started by Jeff Garrett

3 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Rick DeBord

Wire routing from back to front

Looking for ideas on how/where to route wires from rear spar carry-through area to firewall.  I don't want to drill holes in structural upr…

6 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Brian A Manlove

Skis

Ready for testing

Started by Rick George

0 Dec 8, 2013

750 root skin

I am close to closing my first built left wing. After putting the skins back on the upper surface with clecos, I looked at placing the wing…

Started by Gregory Pernoud

4 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Gregory Pernoud

Cable ties Pig Tails

The use of a pair of toe nail clippers to remove the tail will give you a clean flush cut. No more @#$# when you reach behind the panel and…

Started by John A. Heiser

0 Dec 1, 2013

Elevator Vg's

Could anybody give me the measurements and locations of the elevator VG's I think there is only a total of 16 used now compared to 30 thats…

Started by Robert McNaught

3 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by Normand Lambert

Pressure testing fuel tanks

I finished my long range tanks tonight and have pressure tested them with 1.5 PSI for two hours with no drop on the gauge. I sprayed them d…

Started by Jesse Hartman

4 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by David J. Beaulieu

Moving to Louisville KY - any suggestions?

I am moving to Louisville, KY (wife got big promotion) and am wondering if anyone out there in Zenith land has any suggestions for possible…

3 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Jim Snyder

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service