Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Aircraft Covers - Are they in business?

I've been trying to get a canopy cover for my 601 from Aircraft Covers. I've filled in an order form on the website but have heard nothing…

Started by Paul Toone

2 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Mack P. Kreizenbeck

Aircraft Daily Flight Log

The iPAD has become very popular with several programs for providing flight planning and moving map capability.  To add to the iPAD apps fo…

Started by Eric Mitchell

0 Jul 21, 2012

Phase 1 complete

Hey gang, Phase 1 is complete today. As a matter of fact my first flight out of area was to Hillsdale to return the borrowed Prop to Broth…

Started by Ron Lendon

6 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Ron Lendon

Attaboy for Pro Auto Graphics!

I just wanted to recognize Jeff at Pro Auto Graphics in Mexico, MO. Sebastien referred me to him - they do Zenith's graphics for the planes…

Started by John Austin

4 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by John Austin

Model Code for Foreflight

What model code should I fill in on the Foreflight Aircraft screen for the Zodiac XLB, CH 601 XLB? None of those work. Any help here?

Started by Ron Lendon

3 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Dave Gardea

Cowl anti-chafe tape?

OK, I'll just go ahead and admit I'm getting waaaay too obsessed with my 750 build, but my painter is doing a terrific job (catalyzed ureth…

Started by John Austin

2 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Jacob

Rudder Nose Skin: inside or out?

I have looked at nearly every photo online of a 750 rudder. It is almost equal chance that the nose skin will be under or over the rear ski…

Started by John Clark

2 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Ken Ryan

Rudder tail strobe fairing

I am not happy with the quality of the rudder strobe mount fairing from ZAC.It seems someone had posted where they had located one for the…

Started by Jerold Ebke

1 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by John Clark

Routing of CH701 tail light and elevator trim wires

I'm looking for solutions to routing the tail light and elevator trim wires around the elevator and into the fuselage on a CH701. Also, did…

Started by Lex Brown

1 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Bob McDonald

fuel sender not reading accurately

On my 750 I installed the stock VDO fuel sending units in the stck positions and bought a set of VDO fuel gauges from Zenith with the match…

Started by Jimmy Young

8 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Jimmy Young

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service