Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Remove black marker on bubble doors?

I'm in the process of getting my 750 painted and after the doors were painted, we pulled the masking off the doors that had been there ever…

Started by John Austin

4 May 22, 2012
Reply by Rich M Ward

CH300

Mostly in pretty good shap. Needs some cosmetic stuff like paint and inerior could be cleaned up a bit but is very comfortable and function…

Started by Tracy Trathen

0 May 18, 2012

Light weight interior

Previously I mentioned that I wanted to come up with a light weight option for the interior of my 701.  I have attached several photos of w…

Started by Phil Smith

8 May 16, 2012
Reply by Bob Pustell

Door Latch Ergonomics

After I initially mounted my doors, I found it difficult to close and latch the doors ... you had to grab some part of the latching system/…

Started by John Austin

1 May 16, 2012
Reply by jerry nichols

Corrosion protection

I am building a 750. I have the rudder and elevator finished. I have the right wing bottom skined,and am ready to rivit the top skin. I h…

Started by Jeff Sherwood

13 May 15, 2012
Reply by Jeff Sherwood

rivet hole finder you can make/new life for broken hack saw blades

To drill hole on a new skin to match an existing hole on the structure underneath, for repair or new construction work, one can use paper o…

Started by Chumphol Sirinavin

3 May 12, 2012
Reply by Chumphol Sirinavin

Updated - Horizontal Stabilizer adjustment to lower nose

FWIW, before posting the original discussion, I had spoken with ZAC regarding this issue. The 650 wing is set to address lighter engines an…

Started by Jake Reyna

2 May 11, 2012
Reply by Jake Reyna

powder coat

I am strongly considering powder coating my 750. So far I have done the rudder and I am pleased with finished job. The weight added is 1# +…

Started by Kenneth Buchmann

19 May 10, 2012
Reply by Paul Bonasera

folding wings.

Greetings from Australia. Has anyone ever considered folding the wings on a CH801.  I've been considering possibilities and wondered if any…

Started by Brett Ogilvie

1 May 6, 2012
Reply by Chumphol Sirinavin

Computer issues

Earlier several members had posted they were having trouble downloading some parts of this site. I can not open any pictures or discussion…

Started by Jerold Ebke

6 May 5, 2012
Reply by Jerold Ebke

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service