Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,837)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Computer issues

Earlier several members had posted they were having trouble downloading some parts of this site. I can not open any pictures or discussion…

Started by Jerold Ebke

6 May 5, 2012
Reply by Jerold Ebke

Seat mounting

Does the seat just rest on the rivet heads that hold the seat pan to the underlying rib ?  Has anyone gone to the trouble of countersinking…

Started by Gordon Arbeitman

3 May 4, 2012
Reply by John Austin

Convert into taildragger version

Hi! I have bought a CH601UL in kit (49%). I have choosed for the tricycle version 2 years ago but now I'd like to convert to taildragger v…

Started by Massimo Piva

1 May 2, 2012
Reply by Dale Medendorp

1st major set back, 750 elevator

After building the elevator skeleton and adding the rear skins. I checked that all appeared straight and square. I added the nose skins, ch…

Started by Chris Craver

3 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Mark Maltais

flight training in the CH 701 in Guadeloupe.

Has anyone been to Guadeloupe and checked out the schools using the CH 701 as trainers?

Started by Thomas C. Chadwick

3 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Thomas C. Chadwick

New landing light?

Is that a cowl mounted landing light I see in the latest ads for the Zenith CH750/UL Power demo aircraft? Can anyone confirm this? Do you k…

Started by John Austin

2 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Steven Ward

CH 750 Looses Power, Crashes Short

http://www.thekathrynreport.com/2011/04/zenith-ch750-crashes-nearfrench-valley.html   Pick those powerplants wisely!  

Started by Tom Vesely

14 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Jimmy Young

Another way to cut foam for the seats

I've read what I could find on cutting foam for the Zenith seats (in particular, the XL). Maybe I looked in the wrong places, but I found a…

Started by Jim B Belcher

7 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by Jon Crew

Starting a school project

I'm starting a school project with the CH750.  Anyone have any recommendation out there? If you were starting over what would you do now? H…

Started by Julius Salinas

4 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Chris Aysen

Bubble door latch

What are you using to latch the new bubble door in the open position on the 701?

Started by Dan Robinson

2 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Tracy Buttles

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service