Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,840)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Another way to cut foam for the seats

I've read what I could find on cutting foam for the Zenith seats (in particular, the XL). Maybe I looked in the wrong places, but I found a…

Started by Jim B Belcher

7 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by Jon Crew

Starting a school project

I'm starting a school project with the CH750.  Anyone have any recommendation out there? If you were starting over what would you do now? H…

Started by Julius Salinas

4 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Chris Aysen

Bubble door latch

What are you using to latch the new bubble door in the open position on the 701?

Started by Dan Robinson

2 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Tracy Buttles

MD-RA Inspectors

Hi guys;   Anyone know if there is a list of locations (towns) where MD-RA inspectors are based throughout the country?  Been trying to fin…

Started by Mark Maltais

6 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Les Bolen

VERSION 3 changes ??

Where can we find the changes and additions to Version 3 of the 750 plans?

Started by Andre Levesque

4 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Sebastien Heintz

Zeniths to Oshkosh Videos

Here are a couple of videos from the Zenith to Oshkosh party in 2011.   http://youtu.be/gjPcUywpZsg   http://youtu.be/itpNw3dR3BM

Started by Joe Scheibinger

1 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Zenith.Aero

Jabiru engine

Hi Zenith flyers looking for some good or bad info about installing a 2200 jabiru in my 701 do they give good stol perfomace even thinking…

Started by Phillip King

6 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Phillip King

Need Assistance to install Tacho sender unit

Can someone guide me on where and how to install the tacho sender unit on the Jabiru 2200 engine using VDO combined Tacho and hour Meter. o…

Started by Ajay Singh Shivran

1 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Shafid Khan

Vinyl vs. Bugs!

I'm going to mostly copy the paint scheme of the new Zenith 750 demo for my 750, except to make it green over white instead of yellow over…

Started by John Austin

1 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by John Austin

DRILL RECOMMENDATION

I purchased a Milwaukee M12 cordless drill when I started building the 750. I am through the wings, tail and most of the fuselage. This is…

Started by Rick George

2 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Mark Maltais

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service