Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Builder's Logs?

I started working with a KitLog Pro program for keeping track of my build.  I have had several issues with it, the most recent being a dead…

Started by Dr. Edward L. Olds III

27 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Dr. Edward L. Olds III

Padded edging for top skin over instrument panel?

I "think" I'm going to use some of my aircraft carpet as a cover for the top skin above the instrument panel on my 750. The "carpet" is not…

Started by John Austin

7 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Chumphol Sirinavin

Weather resources

The National Weather Service has been updating the data offered to the public, we pay for and they're doing a great job making it available…

Started by Jake Reyna

2 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Jake Reyna

Can someone help me out here ?

I have a clubmate here in NZ ,that flys a Titan Tornado. He purchased a complete 912 exhaust from Aircraft Exhausts Inc in Dayton Minnasota…

Started by mark ralfe

0 Mar 20, 2012

Registration Paperwork

I'm beginning to see "the light at the end of the tunnel" on my 750, so I got the EAA packet to guide me through the registration/inspectio…

Started by John Austin

6 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by John Austin

B upgrade - do I need to jig the wings?

just wondering about the obvious - it seems as though there is no way to get an unwanted twist in the wing when riveting the skin back on a…

Started by Tim Treat

2 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Tim Treat

Zenith Sun-N-Fun Gathering??

I am driving down to Sun-N-Fun in a few weeks after a several year hiatus and have not seen any mention of a Zenith gathering.  I know ther…

Started by David Gallagher

4 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Mike Hammond

Toubleshooting First Start Jabiru 3300

Yesterday, I did the first start of the Jab 3300 in my CH 750. I rigged a 5 gal poly tank on top of the fuselage and plumbed it into the pl…

Started by John Austin

11 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by John Austin

Rudder nose skin

For final assembly and riveting of the rudder, is the rudder nose skin tucked back under the rudder rear skin or laid over top of the edge…

Started by Chris Craver

2 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by David A. Judkins

51% rule and outside builder help

I have almost all the parts of my 750 kit assembled. But, I got sick and have not been able to complete the kit.  First, since I have alrea…

Started by Joe McGough

5 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by JEFF COCHRAN

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service