Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,835)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What propeller for O200 on my 750

Just got a Continental O200 engine. Have no idea what prop should I choose. Please help me, my friends.  

Started by Tom Wang

12 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Tom Wang

Wood Prop Bolts

My CH750 has a Jabiru USA FWF kit that has the standard Sensenich wood prop. The FWF kit has AN6-45A bolts and nylock nuts to secure the pr…

Started by John Austin

2 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by John Austin

Pegastol wings CH 701

Hi, I had just recently purchased a CH 701 with Pegastol wings.  The aircraft requires some TLC and a new powerplant so I haven't had a…

Started by Frank Savignac

6 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Frank Savignac

Header Tank for the Stol 750

Hello Everyone! I just add two new tanks side by side to the original ones and is experiencing lack of fuel down to the gascolator when the…

Started by Waldomiro Moreira

0 Mar 6, 2012

Wing light wiring

Got the rear bottom skin riveted in place, fuel tank installed and the top rear skin clecoed on. I want to put wing tip strobes on but…

Started by Robert Crawford

21 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Diane Bancroft

Foil wrapping?

Is anyone of you considering a foil wrap, instead of painting the aircraft? There are some interesting video's on YouTube, like http://www.…

Started by Jan van 't Schip

13 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Rebecca Anne Shipman

Introducing www.aircraftspecialty.com, and www.kitplanehoses.com

Good morning everyone.  I would like to introduce myself.  My name is Steve, and I have been active in the homebuilder community for the la…

Started by Steven Tschurwald

0 Feb 29, 2012

broken rivit gun

we have broken one of the jaws on our rivit gun that we accuired form zenith there seems to be no brand or name on any of our records does…

Started by Warren L. Taylor

1 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Blaine Schwartz

Rudder tip rib

Fitting the rudder nose skin, instruction say to not have a gap around the tip rib. Seems like the dimples in the tip rib make it impossibl…

Started by Chris Craver

1 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Jesse Hartman

Messages of Encouragement to Africa

Hi folks, for those who do not know we are building Zenith Aircraft in Ghana for Medicine on the Move and others, in order to be the SUV (S…

Started by Jonathan Porter

5 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by charles e rehberger

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service