Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rudder horn pivot/mounting hole clearance

Ah, my first question: On page 75-RA-1, the rudder Horn Detail shows 13mm from the center of the pivot/mounting hole to the edge of the bot…

Started by Chris Craver

0 Feb 11, 2012

Difference between 4130 and 4130N steel

I'm getting ready to order all the 4130 steel I need for the fuselage. In the plans, I see 4130N for round tubes and 4130 for plates. In th…

Started by William Dominguez

2 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Chris Aysen

Caulk?

I realize (at least with the 750) that you're trying to fly a slab-sided box, covered in warts (rivets), with slats, struts, gear, and the…

Started by John Austin

3 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Chris Aysen

Got my tailwheel endorsement - woohoo!

I got signed off yesterday for tail wheel. I am a sport pilot and building a 601 so you might wonder why get a tail wheel endorsement? Shhh…

Started by Tim Treat

4 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Tim Treat

650 VS. 601 nose gear tube length

It seams at some point I read about the 650 nose gear leg being longer at some point.  Is that true and if so, was the reason to remove the…

Started by Richard Simmons

1 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Warren L. Taylor

Lights

So I am a long ways away form this stage, but it gives me something to think about.   I cannot afford to buy the nav/strobe wing tip lights…

Started by Scott Tyler Bragg

8 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by John Austin

Installing control cables

This ranks close to "doing the canopy" in my book.  Toughest part was getting dual sticks to stop their "travel" short of Instrument panel,…

Started by Mike Miller

2 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Mike Miller

predrilled holes do not match

Edition 1 ch750 kit, I found that so many parts predrilled holes do not match. have no room for correction even after extend the hole in on…

Started by Tom Wang

1 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Zenith.Aero

Paul Lamar

This guy has very little use for Zenith Aircraft... And apparently me too. This posting that was on the internet was forwarded to me by…

Started by Ben Haas

5 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Chris Aysen

elevator trim tab

Hi there, I tried to post this yesterday,but haven't seen it appear as yet,so if it repeats please forgive. I am about to wire the rocker s…

Started by will kirkbride

3 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Jock Struthers

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service