Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,835)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Construction Sequence

I am trying to rivet the wing skeleton together and notice that the construction manual, section 75-WA-1 says to deburr and rivet the skele…

Started by Dr. Edward L. Olds III

5 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Dr. Edward L. Olds III

stainley-steel together with aluminum ?

On my 701, I built the horizontal stabiliser first. And now , when trialfitting it on my (not riveted yeat) fuselage ? ? ! I am missing 6 m…

Started by Einar Arne Kleiven

9 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Bill Barry

Bandsaw Blades for cutting Aluminum?

The blade in my bandsaw broke yesterday.  Probably a blessing in disguise...I've never been happy with it.  The blade was the one that came…

Started by Patrick Hoyt

5 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Patrick Hoyt

Lighting packages

What seems to be the preferred lighting package for the 750?  Are most builders going with the AeroLED's from Zenith?  Are most installing…

Started by Dr. Edward L. Olds III

23 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Dr. Edward L. Olds III

Paint Prep and "body work"

Let's say that some of the pre-drilled holes don't line up exactly so I drilled my own.   That means I still have a few of those #40 (3/32…

Started by Jeff Slutz

4 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by Jonathan Porter

Modification kit delivery

It strikes me that we could better schedule our time if we knew about when to expect delivery of our modification kit. My suggestion is tha…

Started by Jim Belcher

57 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Frederick Schutt

CH-701 aircraft model for FliteStar

I've got hold of the Jeppesen FliteStar route planning software. However I need a CH 701 aircraft model in order to use it properly. Have …

Started by Claus Nybroe

0 Apr 2, 2010

701 Cowling

I have the old bed style engine mount. would the new style cowling fit around this installation?

Started by Robert McNaught

3 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Robert McNaught

Strange rivetpattern....

701: I am drilling the longerons on the top of the sideskins. And when i studdy the "curvature" on the predrilled hole-pattern, there is so…

Started by Einar Arne Kleiven

0 Mar 28, 2010

Torque Tube Displacement

I have a dual stick 601XL (B), ref 6DS1-X drws. The elevator bell crank assembly attached to the right side of the torque tube is displace…

Started by Victor V kidd

4 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Steve Weston

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service