Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,838)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

701 Cowling

I have the old bed style engine mount. would the new style cowling fit around this installation?

Started by Robert McNaught

3 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Robert McNaught

Strange rivetpattern....

701: I am drilling the longerons on the top of the sideskins. And when i studdy the "curvature" on the predrilled hole-pattern, there is so…

Started by Einar Arne Kleiven

0 Mar 28, 2010

Torque Tube Displacement

I have a dual stick 601XL (B), ref 6DS1-X drws. The elevator bell crank assembly attached to the right side of the torque tube is displace…

Started by Victor V kidd

4 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Steve Weston

Firewall heat shield or paint

I am ready to rivet up the firewall for my CH 650.  I got to thinking about possible heat shield application and /or painting componets.  A…

Started by Jim Snyder

3 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Louis W. Ott

CH701 VW enging cowl

I have just mounted my engine and need to consider my options for a cowl. I have a fibreglass nose bowl, I also note the heads and carbs pr…

Started by Paul Schelfhout

1 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Einar Arne Kleiven

Curious about using a Constant Speed Propeller on low Horsepower Engine on Zenith Planes

Does anyone have any knowledge of someone using the AirMaster AP420 Constant Speed Propeller (http://www.airmasterpropellers.com/wab487.htm

Started by Jay Parker

1 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Louis W. Ott

Fuel level sender interference

I'm installing the (15 gal) fuel tank in the wing of my 601XL QB kit. The fuel level sender is located on top of the tank. An aluminum cove…

Started by Louis W. Ott

6 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Louis W. Ott

What Ever Happened to STOL-Adventures.com?

They released their first video a couple of years ago and I was watching to see if more would come out.  Zenith likes to mention their vide…

Started by Bob Simmons

4 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Stephen R. Smith

The WAASPS unforgettable starter....

This was requested from a photo we posted some time back - it is a simple solution to the starter installation for the Rotax - but perhaps…

Started by Jonathan Porter

5 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by Jonathan Porter

Q&A FAA Special Review Team Report - Zodiac 601XL/650

Some are having an issue going past page 9 of this Q&A so I am starting a new discussion. Introduction:http://www.eaa.org/news/2010/201

Started by Matt Heintz

111 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by charles leonard

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service