Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,840)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flight training and other opportunities to fly in a Zodiac

For a list of flying schools in the US that use the Zodiac S-LSA as an trainer, you can visit www.mysportplane.com Feel free to share your…

Started by Michael Heintz

3 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by Roy Visona`

scratch built first part

Hi Group, I intend to build a 750 from plans. Just formed my first (sacrificial) rudder nose rib and it turned out poorly. I ended up with…

Started by DJ Luscher

15 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Robert Reinero

Seperate model group for CH650

I am building a 650 from a kit and as I progress into the fuselage, I begin to realize the differences that exist between the 650 and the 6…

Started by Jerold Ebke

1 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Jerold Ebke

Wing Mod

Hi Matt, While the wing is open, what about the idea of adding a .025 sheet of alum to the underside of the top skin at the wing root. Wher…

Started by Alan Uhr

2 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by Steve Weston

Push/Pull tubes progress

Well they work... Now I just need to re install the wings and hook them up to the control tube. Here is a video link http://www.youtube.com

Started by Jeff Garrett

3 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by Steve Weston

Upgrade "kit aggiornamento" per 601XL

The Fly Boys srl. sta` preparando il bolletino riguardo il kit di modifica da installare sui modelli 601XL. La prossimamente uscira` la new…

Started by Roy Visona`

0 Dec 14, 2009

Get your Moddy done in Waddy $2500.00

I would like to offer to do the upgrade to any 601xl at our hanger in Waddy Ky. We have an A&P on staff and have a hotline to the local…

Started by Jeff Garrett

0 Dec 13, 2009

Finished center section

Here is a short video of the center section.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjBbEbTZt0Y Just need to add some more rivets and spacers and it…

Started by Jeff Garrett

0 Dec 10, 2009

Fuel Pump Options for 650 with a Continental O200A

We intend to install a O200A that is not machined for a mechanical fuel pump. We plan to use at least one electrical pump. Is there a mecha…

Started by Brenda Smith

8 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Floyd Wilkes

NTSB Photos from most recent 601XL accident

Attached are photos from the accident near Agnos, AR last month. This was added by the NTSB to the Polk City accident public docket. The ph…

Started by Doug Sire

3 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Doug Sire

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service