Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,839)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Autopilot

I Recently installed an MGL Avionics - Enigma EFIS (that will drive Trio autopilot servos) in my CH601 HDS that has 630 flight hours. My pl…

Started by Bill Morelli

6 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Bob Simmons

The construction methods of the new CH-750, are a horse of a different color

I wrote a small article a little while back, that has just been published in the latest edition of the " Zenith Newsletter ". Since not all…

Started by Robert Pelland

3 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Scott Sutton

Bending spars

disscussion carried over from the blog site regarding my problem with forming my flaperon spars.I will get some pics of the spars and my be…

Started by Dwayne Roos

2 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Dwayne Roos

Cortec Concerns

This afternoon I applied Cortec to my rudder ribs & spar... and it's a mess. I used some denatured alcohol (as in HomebuiltHelp's "Met…

Started by Patrick Underwood

5 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Patrick Underwood

Ugrade airframe for 912 engine

I just bought CH 701 built in 1995 and an upgrade set of plans, would someone know what needs to be improved on the airframe to bring it up…

Started by Michel Proulx

4 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Ralph Sanson

Just another day in paradise

I need to start out with the following caveat; I can't compete with Scott Laughlin's flight reports. In fact the only way I can compete wit…

Started by Dr. Edward M. Moody II

10 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Dr. Edward M. Moody II

601xl wing alignment

plans say wings perpendicular to center line. any helpful info on this? my mind is making this too complex I suspect. how have you aligned…

Started by Mike Clark

3 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by Juan Vega

Clecos

I'm heading down to Mexico, Mo. in a few weeks to pick up the wings and fuselage sections of my 750. I originally bought the toolkit packag…

Started by Dr. Edward L. Olds III

2 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Dr. Edward L. Olds III

Patience

I have been flying and tweaking as much as possible lately so I have been strangely silent but I'm still here. I have 11.6 hours on the Pap…

Started by Dr. Edward M. Moody II

3 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by Dr. Edward M. Moody II

Rivet Dimples

I'm new to aircraft building and have just received my CH701 plans. (CH750 plans are in the mail.) I have been observing many photos of the…

Started by George Craft

1 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Don Herbel

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service