Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,857)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CH 250 Rigging

Hi, i need your help with tips and instructions to perform the rigging of  the CH 250 control surfaces, any help will be appreciated.

Started by Cristhian Quintero

1 Jul 20, 2019
Reply by Tim Helms

nose gear steering

I have a zenith 250 and recently discovered that I am having trouble steering while taking off and landing. The problem is that the spring…

Started by clive jewett

1 Jul 20, 2019
Reply by Tim Helms

912is Turbo??

Has anyone came across any information or installed a Turbo Kit on the 912is fuel injected Rotax? I know there are kits for the carbonated…

Started by Robert M

3 Jul 18, 2019
Reply by Phil Smith

My Grandson Alex helping with the plane

Started by Kenneth Stapleton

0 Jul 17, 2019

Question about navigating this site (builder pages)

I saw in a discussion from, I think 2011?, someone was talking about upholstery and said something to the effect of "you can see what I'm t…

Started by George Burns

9 Jul 15, 2019
Reply by Efe Cem Elci

Zenith Banquet - Parking - Forums

Hello Everyone, It's time to get out the banquet and forum information to you all. We are late with this because much of the grounds at EAA…

Started by Joe Scheibinger

0 Jul 12, 2019

Does your Zenith 750 Center Y Stick have play in it?

When I move from left to right, there is some slop before the torque tube will move on the roll axis? It seems like the AN3-17A bolt has pl…

Started by Jonathan Fay

4 Jul 11, 2019
Reply by Loren Warner

First flight! Zenith CH 750 Cruzer

Did my first flight last night.. Not going to copy the details here, but you can see the video and blog here.. https://my750cruzer.wordpres

Started by Jonathan Fay

5 Jul 11, 2019
Reply by David J. Beaulieu

Ch601 engine installation

Hi i am busy installing a rotax 914 turbo into my zodiac have anyone done the same. I am looking for photos of a installation and the cowli…

Started by Theunis

1 Jul 7, 2019
Reply by Mario L'Ecuyer

rotax 914 oil pressure sensor with skyview

I installed the kavlico oil pressure sensor supplied by dynon on my turbo 914 turbo engine. (p / n 101693-000)With skyview classic, I enter…

Started by Mario L'Ecuyer

0 Jul 7, 2019

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service