Viking Forum (217)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

300 hrs and still having fun behind a car engine?

300 hr and Still having fun behind a car engine?

Started by Jan Eggenfellner

0 Jun 21, 2019

Proper Shutdown process for a Viking

I'm working on my POH (I have not run my engine yet) and am working on the proper engine shutdown procedure. Is it better to shut off the…

Started by Brad Payne

2 Jun 16, 2019
Reply by Brad Payne

Weight and Balance for 750 Cuzer w/ Viking 130

I am getting ready for DAR and I went on the scales for the first time today. I drained the fuel in climb attitude and put it on the scales…

Started by Jonathan Fay

3 Jun 16, 2019
Reply by Steven M Bray

The Viking fuel system is now universal to most injected light sport aircraft engines and is available in different sizes.

The Viking fuel system is now universal to most injected light sport aircraft engines and is available in different sizes.  

0 Jun 11, 2019

Gasoline Direct Injection Advantages

It has not really hit the aviation community yet how many advantages a Direct Injected Engine has. It is a perfect match to high output,…

0 Jun 8, 2019

One day at Viking

0 Jun 8, 2019

Viking 90 installation in CH-701

0 Jun 8, 2019

What a long and fun journey

0 Jun 3, 2019

Much more about the incredible advantages of direct fuel injection of aircraft engines shortly - for now:

Some real word numbers - If you ever wondered what the hype about "Direct Injection" is all about, take a look at the TOTAL fuel usage for…

0 Jun 1, 2019

Size of Viking View on Panel

Im making a new panel while I'm changing engines to the Viking 90 and going to do some layout planning this weekend. Does anyone know the…

Started by Brad Payne

3 Jun 1, 2019
Reply by Brad Payne

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service