John Austin's Discussions (4,654)

Discussions Replied To (1648) Replies Latest Activity

"FAIL!!! Well, the tire held pressure great and was no problem ... until today!  :( I…"

John Austin replied on Monday to "Ultimate" Matco Wheel Leak Prevention?

2 on Monday
Reply by John Austin

"BTW, if anyone is interested in seeing an actual installation of the wing/strut and…"

John Austin replied on Sunday to 750 STOL Fuselage/Gear/Struts Fairing

27 on Sunday
Reply by John Austin

"Any progress on your leak?  Another thought occurred to me it could be the crankshaf…"

John Austin replied Sep 14 to Oil down front of crankcase

6 Sep 14
Reply by John Austin

"Don't know if it's close enough for you,  but Arion Aircraft  (flylightning.net) in…"

John Austin replied Sep 9 to Seeking A&P to perform Conditional Inspection on AMD HD601 XLi

2 Sep 13
Reply by Jim Rolph

"You're welcome!  ... and remember - no limit on how many forums you may join.  I lea…"

John Austin replied Sep 6 to Rigging flaperons

9 Sep 9
Reply by Fred Wellman

"You can join as many forums as you wish - you're not limited to the Cruzer Forum. Th…"

John Austin replied Sep 6 to Rigging flaperons

9 Sep 9
Reply by Fred Wellman

"That's a good spot! However, in my plane the dual stick mechanism is obviously on th…"

John Austin replied Sep 4 to Unique Mount for Fire Extinguisher

3 Sep 4
Reply by John Austin

"Update: I practiced a few attempts to pull the red release knob with my left hand an…"

John Austin replied Sep 4 to Unique Mount for Fire Extinguisher

3 Sep 4
Reply by John Austin

"Congrats - sounds like you have a "happy" engine!   As to the one cylinder with lowe…"

John Austin replied Aug 31 to 1000 Hrs on the Hobbs!

4 Sep 9
Reply by Ralph Powell

"How about modifying some small dollies like this: 12" x 18" Dolly If you have a sm…"

John Austin replied Aug 30 to wheel skates for easy lateral moving of aircraft in tight spaces

5 Aug 31
Reply by Perry Delano

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service