Chris Aysen's Discussions (309)

Discussions Replied To (168) Replies Latest Activity

"I know he was talking about pitch angle. In my opinion you do not HAVE to pitch that…"

Chris Aysen replied Nov 1, 2011 to FARs for exceeding 30 degrees of pitch on takeoff.

13 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Chris Aysen

"I guess we tend to want to show off our aircraft and its abilities. An innocent mist…"

Chris Aysen replied Oct 31, 2011 to FARs for exceeding 30 degrees of pitch on takeoff.

13 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Chris Aysen

"Eldon - The rubber meets the road at weight. The 701 does not have much flexability…"

Chris Aysen replied Oct 31, 2011 to What engines have been successfully installed in a 701?

12 Jan 23, 2018
Reply by Jim Cates

"Good Job!"

Chris Aysen replied Oct 24, 2011 to Cable outlet fairings

1 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Chris Aysen

"Tim - Robert has a point about the table saw. But even with the bandsaw and filing o…"

Chris Aysen replied Oct 24, 2011 to Comments requested

5 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Chris Aysen

"I didn't register terminal "strip". I read a little to fast. I used the larger wire…"

Chris Aysen replied Sep 27, 2011 to How to terminate 26 ga wire?

4 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Chris Aysen

"John - I would use solder. Strip wire about 5/8" of each end, place heat shrink tubi…"

Chris Aysen replied Sep 23, 2011 to How to terminate 26 ga wire?

4 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Chris Aysen

"Larry - The biggest thing is glare and reflection. You should keep those to a minimu…"

Chris Aysen replied Sep 20, 2011 to Instrument panel paint or treatment

9 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Phill Barnes

"Mike - I was also concerned. What I noticed was the easy side-to-side movement of th…"

Chris Aysen replied Sep 20, 2011 to Strength of 750 nose gear

7 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Don Burkholder

"Andre - I manufactured some boots over a plywood mold. I used fiberglass cloth and h…"

Chris Aysen replied Aug 24, 2011 to boot

8 Sep 24, 2021
Reply by Jaime Pujol

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service