Ken Ryan's Discussions (843)

Discussions Replied To (274) Replies Latest Activity

"Loren, I hope you're not suggesting bare knuckles. I'm way too old for that."

Ken Ryan replied Feb 4, 2018 to Whom can work on my engine if I have trouble? Tell your story here.

11 Feb 4, 2018
Reply by Jan Eggenfellner

"I agree that parts for the Honda are inexpensive and easy to come by, and that a new…"

Ken Ryan replied Feb 4, 2018 to Whom can work on my engine if I have trouble? Tell your story here.

11 Feb 4, 2018

"Jan, Could you please clarify your point. Is it that Continental engines are backed…"

Ken Ryan replied Feb 2, 2018 to Whom can work on my engine if I have trouble? Tell your story here.

11 Feb 4, 2018

"One problem is that Apple has not updated the iPad Mini for quite some time. The scr…"

Ken Ryan replied Jan 29, 2018 to IPAD Mini

27 Apr 9, 2019
Reply by Gil DeVault

"Keep in mind that the Viking 130 is heavier than the Viking 110. Not sure how much,…"

Ken Ryan replied Jan 26, 2018 to Empty weights for STOL Ch750 with Viking 110 or 130.

11 Oct 5, 2022
Reply by John Reed

"Alan, to clear up your misunderstanding regarding TBO, on a Rotax 912 TBO is 2000 ho…"

Ken Ryan replied Jan 21, 2018 to 912 vs O-200

17 Jan 25, 2018
Reply by christopher fryatt

"It's interesting how little weight is saved using carbon fiber. I think it is a pret…"

Ken Ryan replied Jan 17, 2018 to Engine Cowl and Mold construction

31 Feb 5, 2018
Reply by Bob Hartunian

"John Bell, You're right. There are good reasons to have a header tank, especially i…"

Ken Ryan replied Jan 14, 2018 to Header tank or not

61 Jun 3, 2019
Reply by Joe Hopwood

"[...Keep in mind, that problems with the fuel shystem are the #1 reason of engine fa…"

Ken Ryan replied Jan 12, 2018 to Header tank or not

61 Jun 3, 2019
Reply by Joe Hopwood

"[...adds quit a bit of weight very far aft...] Aluminum ball valves are very light,…"

Ken Ryan replied Jan 12, 2018 to Header tank or not

61 Jun 3, 2019
Reply by Joe Hopwood

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service