David Gallagher's Discussions (351)

Discussions Replied To (130) Replies Latest Activity

"If your airplane is "Experimental Amateur Built," then yes, it is OK for you to make…"

David Gallagher replied Nov 8, 2017 to replacing fairlead

3 Nov 8, 2017
Reply by David Gallagher

"I have now installed the steel spring and flown with it 6 times.  Total installation…"

David Gallagher replied Oct 2, 2017 to Another Broken Bungee, Steel Spring On The Way

12 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by Loren Warner

"I bought comfor foam squares form the aviation supply houses, glued them together an…"

David Gallagher replied Aug 31, 2017 to Seat cushions for Zodiac using Confor (Memory) foam

10 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by christopher fryatt

"OK, I understand.  I see it has plenty of extra edge distance to account for some cr…"

David Gallagher replied Aug 28, 2017 to Another Broken Bungee, Steel Spring On The Way

12 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by Loren Warner

"Dave, Both bungees that failed were within same year of production as when I instal…"

David Gallagher replied Aug 28, 2017 to Another Broken Bungee, Steel Spring On The Way

12 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by Loren Warner

"Dave, I am not sure what you mean by making sure the post fits the straps.  The bot…"

12 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by Loren Warner

"Chris, All three of my bungees came from Zenith.  They were all supposedly made to…"

12 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by Loren Warner

"My FAA inspector made it easy for me.  He said that prior to his arrival to present…"

David Gallagher replied Aug 28, 2017 to What date begins the clock on the first condition inspection?

3 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by David Gallagher

"Gil, Sizing Camloc's is one of those YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary) questions.  If I…"

David Gallagher replied Aug 21, 2017 to cam locks

4 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by Gil DeVault

"Don, I just used the dome head rivets.  There are enough holes into the aft fuselag…"

David Gallagher replied Jun 19, 2017 to Access door nutplates

4 Jun 23, 2017
Reply by Don Walker

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service