Wayne Woloshin's Discussions (273)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Peter, I would like your mould if available. Tks Wayne "

Wayne Woloshin replied Jan 10, 2020 to 601 HD/HDS main wheel pant mold - FREE to good home --"SOLD" --

8 Jan 11, 2020
Reply by Peter Chapman

"Hi Peter, I would be interested in your mould for Wheel pants, I could pickup,unfort…"

Wayne Woloshin replied Jan 10, 2020 to 601 HD/HDS main wheel pant mold - FREE to good home --"SOLD" --

8 Jan 11, 2020
Reply by Peter Chapman

"I know the new owner ,he purchased it in spring 2019. I wish the moderator would rem…"

Wayne Woloshin replied Dec 28, 2019 to 2007 Zenith CH 701 for sale ( Very Rare With Pegastol wings)

3 Dec 28, 2019
Reply by Wayne Woloshin

"Start saving your money and buy a new motor the 80HP will work just fine if you want…"

Wayne Woloshin replied Dec 19, 2019 to Rotax 912ULS with 912UL crank and crankcase

5 Jan 25, 2022
Reply by David

"Hi Steven, What are you doing with the Airframe? If you sell the Rotax912??? Tks Way…"

Wayne Woloshin replied Nov 2, 2019 to FOR SALE ROTAX 912 ULS ENGINE

20 Aug 7, 2020
Reply by Jonathan Fay

"They tend to be noisy when shutting off the engine, if it's all the time then someth…"

Wayne Woloshin replied Jan 31, 2019 to New to the 701

7 Feb 12, 2019
Reply by rick martin

"I agree its not settled by far, a few hundred hours is nothing, I would like to hear…"

Wayne Woloshin replied Dec 30, 2018 to AGE old debate settled!

16 Jan 6, 2023
Reply by Matt Bunton

"As far as I know it is available from Lycoming or it's dealers , Zenith had info on…"

Wayne Woloshin replied Dec 26, 2018 to Cruzer Builders In Central FL

10 Dec 26, 2018
Reply by Wayne Woloshin

"Ya ,Ok no rush, let me know when it's convenient for you, if you need a hand let me…"

Wayne Woloshin replied Dec 23, 2018 to Cruzer Builders In Central FL

10 Dec 26, 2018
Reply by Wayne Woloshin

"Hi Jeff, I would like to make the trip up and see your Cruzer build and Engine when…"

Wayne Woloshin replied Dec 23, 2018 to Cruzer Builders In Central FL

10 Dec 26, 2018
Reply by Wayne Woloshin

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service