Carl Orton's Discussions (614)

Discussions Replied To (266) Replies Latest Activity

"David, just curious; was that a single-piece wood prop, or an adjustable? If one-pie…"

Carl Orton replied May 4, 2020 to PROPELLER CH-750 / engine Continental O-200

6 May 4, 2020
Reply by Carl Orton

"I had a similar setup with my Sonex, but using MGL instead of GRT. Was a similar se…"

Carl Orton replied Apr 19, 2020 to Has anyone added a backup battery to a GRT installation?

4 Apr 19, 2020
Reply by Carl Orton

"GRT has been less helpful here. Sport EX harness pin A14 is the regular 12V input. A…"

Carl Orton replied Apr 18, 2020 to Has anyone added a backup battery to a GRT installation?

4 Apr 19, 2020
Reply by Carl Orton

"Well, I received some great port-by-port wiring tips from GRT. Yes, you need two gp…"

Carl Orton replied Apr 18, 2020 to GRT <-> SafeFly/uAvionix Interface question

3 Apr 18, 2020
Reply by Carl Orton

"The appliance epoxy states on the can to not prime. Haven't read it in months, so I…"

Carl Orton replied Apr 17, 2020 to you have to try this paint great alternative to powder coat

13 Apr 17, 2020
Reply by Darrell Doerhoff

"I lightly "adjusted" the aluminum washers, coated the donuts with DC-4 silicone stuf…"

Carl Orton replied Mar 11, 2020 to Zenith "Donut" Nose Gear Suspension Installation and Testing

140 Oct 30, 2023
Reply by Jason R

"But in this context an AC is guidance, not a requirement. When you purchased your ki…"

Carl Orton replied Mar 4, 2020 to Matco brakes

11 Mar 4, 2020
Reply by Byers Coleman

"One thing I forgot to mention earlier, Byers, is that if you are mounting wheel pant…"

11 Mar 4, 2020
Reply by Byers Coleman

"Hi, Ken; Please realize I'm smiling while I type this; I'm just having some fun and…"

11 Mar 4, 2020
Reply by Byers Coleman

"Ream is preferred but if careful, drilling is fine. Before you mount them, though,…"

Carl Orton replied Mar 3, 2020 to Matco brakes

11 Mar 4, 2020
Reply by Byers Coleman

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service