Carl Orton's Discussions (614)

Discussions Replied To (266) Replies Latest Activity

"Following. I also wanted this alternator, but B&C told me I really needed to us…"

Carl Orton replied Jan 15, 2020 to 0200 lightweight alternator

19 Sep 19, 2021
Reply by Bill Bear

"Sorry to hear about your MGL experience. I used an MGL Enigma in my Sonex in 2009. O…"

Carl Orton replied Jan 11, 2020 to What can you do with GRT Sport EX Analog Inputs?

8 Jan 24, 2020
Reply by Jim Davis

"Well, it looks like you did everything right! Did you stand on your left foot and bl…"

Carl Orton replied Jan 11, 2020 to What can you do with GRT Sport EX Analog Inputs?

8 Jan 24, 2020
Reply by Jim Davis

"Well, since no one's replied thus far.... I purchased a Sport EX at Oshkosh this ye…"

8 Jan 24, 2020
Reply by Jim Davis

"Guess that's good to know; you can't tell a thing by the website, though... Not even…"

Carl Orton replied Jan 10, 2020 to Zenith Training Pirep

20 Jul 3, 2020
Reply by John Waldrip

"Interesting. I went to the website, and not a single word on Zenith transition train…"

Carl Orton replied Jan 9, 2020 to Zenith Training Pirep

20 Jul 3, 2020
Reply by John Waldrip

"Thanks, Clint; that helps explain a lot. Just curious; it looks like you fastened ea…"

Carl Orton replied Dec 21, 2019 to Looking for suggestions on running lines, wires, etc.....

7 Dec 21, 2019
Reply by Clint L Gosch

"The second link you sent threw a Norton "dangerous site" warning, so I don't know wh…"

Carl Orton replied Dec 20, 2019 to Looking for suggestions on running lines, wires, etc.....

7 Dec 21, 2019
Reply by Clint L Gosch

"Thanks, John! Helps more than you know.... "

Carl Orton replied Dec 12, 2019 to Any ideas on running the fuek/pitot/electrical lines to the fuse bottom?

6 Dec 12, 2019
Reply by Carl Orton

"Thanks for the details, John. So, just to confirm: 1. No loom around the pitot stat…"

Carl Orton replied Dec 12, 2019 to Any ideas on running the fuek/pitot/electrical lines to the fuse bottom?

6 Dec 12, 2019
Reply by Carl Orton

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service