Bill Carter's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Paul. if you still have this project I am interested in it all. Please contact me on…"

Bill Carter replied Feb 4, 2022 to CH750 STOL Plans, Parts, Material, and Corvair core.

11 Feb 19, 2022
Reply by Tom

"Hello Paul. I'm interested in your parts and materials. Please give me a call anytim…"

Bill Carter replied Feb 3, 2022 to CH750 STOL Plans, Parts, Material, and Corvair core.

11 Feb 19, 2022
Reply by Tom

"Joe, I was going to stay out of this until that last post which you responded to so…"

Bill Carter replied May 28, 2014 to Seeking experimental airplane for skydiving stunt

47 May 28, 2014
Reply by John Austin

"Important point about that first flight. My first flight was truly an exciting and m…"

Bill Carter replied Nov 5, 2013 to The First Flight

14 Dec 28, 2013
Reply by Patrick Borton

"Chris, Have you found a mount for the 0-200 yet? If not I might be removing mine thi…"

Bill Carter replied Sep 14, 2013 to Anyone have a o-200 engine mount for Ch 750 or CH 600 series? (supposedly the same for both

7 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Christopher Braun

"Mike, Sorry to hear about the health issues. I have surely had my own here lately. I…"

Bill Carter replied Aug 13, 2011 to CH 750 for sale

13 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Mike Kingery

"Joshua, You are making a very good choice with the MGL product. Like you, I think th…"

Bill Carter replied Feb 5, 2011 to EFIS/EMS or Steam and Dial Panel

16 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Chris Aysen

"Joe, You may want to consider Kevins idea and rent one since you will most likely no…"

Bill Carter replied Dec 28, 2010 to looking for a cable tensionmeter

3 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Rich Whittington

"Jim, I sincerely hope that does not happen. Having deferred to your expertise in thi…"

Bill Carter replied Dec 21, 2010 to How are you doing your Coax cables...?

11 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by Stefan Wagener

"Jim, It sounds like the voice of experience so I will have to defer to you. However,…"

Bill Carter replied Dec 21, 2010 to How are you doing your Coax cables...?

11 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by Stefan Wagener

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service