Mark Cymbaluk's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Bob"

Mark Cymbaluk replied Dec 13, 2022 to Dynon stuff and transducers

5 Dec 13, 2022
Reply by Mark Cymbaluk

"Shoot me a text or call to 4zero3 318 2461 to arrange a pick up. Thanks! That would…"

Mark Cymbaluk replied Dec 13, 2022 to Dynon stuff and transducers

5 Dec 13, 2022
Reply by Mark Cymbaluk

"If you're having difficulty, contact the Calgary branch 403-203-0731 and ask for Fer…"

Mark Cymbaluk replied Dec 6, 2022 to Lower Mainland Vancouver builders, source for 6061 aluminum sheet needed

6 Dec 6, 2022
Reply by Mark Cymbaluk

"Could try Samuels, I get service from Calgary but they have a lower mainland distrib…"

Mark Cymbaluk replied Dec 5, 2022 to Lower Mainland Vancouver builders, source for 6061 aluminum sheet needed

6 Dec 6, 2022
Reply by Mark Cymbaluk

"Hi Jay, I bought them lightly used out of a fellow builders CH750 that got dismantle…"

Mark Cymbaluk replied Nov 15, 2022 to WTB: Seats for Zenith 750

4 Nov 21, 2022
Reply by Jim and Amelia Isaacs

"Hi Josh, not my idea but a set of good seat covers and a couple chunks of foam might…"

Mark Cymbaluk replied Nov 3, 2022 to WTB: Seats for Zenith 750

4 Nov 21, 2022
Reply by Jim and Amelia Isaacs

"Thanks for the link Bob, got enough to do, going to take the easy road on this one!…"

Mark Cymbaluk replied Oct 17, 2022 to Access panels

2 Oct 17, 2022
Reply by Mark Cymbaluk

"Hi Victor, sad to see you parting out such a nice 750. I'm Interested, sent a friend…"

Mark Cymbaluk replied Jul 6, 2022 to COMPLETE PLUG AND PLAY AVIONICS, ELECTRICAL & FUEL KIT

8 Dec 17, 2023
Reply by LARRY TRAMEL

"Thanks Mark, guess I should update the add. Zenith emailed me with a pretty good del…"

Mark Cymbaluk replied Jun 9, 2022 to 750 Fuselage wanted....got one now!

2 Jun 9, 2022
Reply by Mark Cymbaluk

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service