The title says it all. I'm looking for a Dynon D120. If you have one or a lead on a new or used unit let me know.

Thanks,Todd

Views: 771

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Look on eBay. I believe there is one

David thanks for the tip. I've followed that auction for the last month. Every week the same guy has bid it up and it hasn't sold so they relist it. New it is a $2100 optioned unit, I can't see buying it for the $1800 they want then $500 on sensors.

I think it's wentworth that has it. Something is worth only what a buyer is willing to pay.
Call them and make an offer.
They might surprise you
Dave

I've never had luck with Wentworth either, even on their used stuff they ask a LOT... Their prerogative for sure, but the same stuff always gets re-advertised so that's a clue as well... :(

I bid on the dynon d120 listed on fleabay, third week running, I finally found the reserve price. It's apparently not what they want to sell it for though as I was outbid by the shill bidder, it has now sold. Who wants to bet it will be back on next week?

That always pisses me off!  I sometimes get lucky by bidding about 15 seconds before it closes, that way they don't have time to counter but it can backfire if your bid doesn't go through LOL!

Another d120 just appeared from
A different seller. Check it out
Dave
I'm watching it. Thanks David.
Check out esnipe.com
I found it helpful bidding on eBay
Dave
I got my d180 off Barnstormers.com. You can set it up on their site so they will notify you when every anybody places an ad selling the item your looking for. I got mine for $100's less than eBay without the BS. It's an all aviation website with 1,000's of ads.
Todd
Did you get that dynon off eBay?
Dave
Hi Dave,

I actually won the auction of the Dynon 180 from Latvia. We will see what shows up! I sure hope it's what I paid for. I was going to post up that I've found something once it shows up. I did see that other one that started at $1200 and was going to bid on that if I hadn't won the d180. Thanks for the interest.

Todd

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service