2018 kit. Serial #C75-10856.   One wing & tail surfaces assembled (& clecoed as needed for inspection).  Fuselage partially assembled.

Located in Thornbury, Ontario (near Collingwood), CANADA.

Included are the full Zenair/Zenith Airframe kit, Finishing kit (that includes gear, windshield, etc.), plus the Upholstery kit, Dual Sticks kit, Clecos, but does not include engine, engine mount, instruments. 

(I also have a used Rotax 912, Microair radio, and EIS engine display available separately, from the previous Zenair my dad & I built & flew.)

Unused hardware is still in the original sealed bags. The Cruzer kit is pre-punched and self-aligning so it assembles quickly.

Current kit costs would be about $60,000 Canadian; prices have increased in recent years.  Original owner did much of the work so far; my dad bought the kit from him and mostly finished the tail. He had fun puttering around on the project but realizes he's getting too old to finish another plane.

Asking $24,000 Canadian.

Peter Chapman    pmchap@gmail.com

Views: 218

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi peter ,

is the eis for the rotax 912? probes? 

how much $

thanks michael

Hi Michael, I am going to put an advert up when I get the chance today, but for the Grand Rapids EIS:

It is the EIS-3-Adv-W/912, which was the current version for the 912 back in '99 when it was installed on my former airplane. (Their newer models are a little different, always some other new feature, but this is still oriented specifically for the 912!)  I should have all the sensors for it, except the FloScan fuel flow sensor (that got sold separately).  Asking $700 Cdn... which of course will be a lower number in USD.

Hi Peter,

Just wanted to confirm if this is available or sold?

Thanks,

Harry @ 647 887 4284

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service