Zenith Zodiac CH601 Side Opening Canopy with installed mounting hardware and installation diagrams Canopy retails for over $1200 before taxes and shipping from factory. Asking $740. Pick up preferred. 

Views: 636

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello my name is Rick Conely and I am currently working on putting a new canopy and doors on my 601 HD  im wondering if this might work on mine saving me a lot of work.  It had an either side entry  before. Could I send you some picks of how mine is and possibly measurements etc. I'm in slc Utah and am crossing my fingers that you are close.  You can text me at 801 680 8112  thank you Rick C

Unfortunately I'm near Guelph Ontario which is about 1 hour from Buffalo, NY

Thank you for your reply. I unfortunately that is quite a bit farther than I would like.  I'm sorry but good luck to you.

Canopy and hardware are stored down at my barn. I live near Belwood, Ontario. My other planes are hangared at Guelph Airpark but Utah is a long ways from here...Good Luck.

This is an old post but do you happen to still have the canopy?

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service