Jabiru Engine Forum (123)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jabiru 3300 7-week Storage Using Containers with Desiccant on a 601-XLB

All, I have some open posts in the 601-XLB forum I will update / close once I finalize the maintenance, which I haven't done yet due to ot…

Started by Tim Croy

2 Jun 15, 2019
Reply by Tim Croy

3300 Fuel Fitting

I have attached an image of the factory fuel fitting that is from the engine and passes thru the firewall. My question is what type of fitt…

Started by Sidney Corley

2 May 18, 2019
Reply by Loren Warner

looking sources for Jabiru 3300 parts

EAA Chapter 245 is rebuilding a Jabiru 3300 engine core as part of a chapter project. (We are building aZenith 750 Cruzer.) We have found…

Started by John Montgomery

7 Mar 5, 2019
Reply by Don Burkholder

Weight and Balance on a Cruzer 750 with a Jabiru 3300

We are about to install a Jabiru 3300 engine in our Cruzer 750. For comparison purpose we would appreciate Weight and Balance data of an ex…

Started by Yves R Marchand

1 Jan 29, 2019
Reply by Bob McDonald

choke assembly

The Jabiru FWF kit includes a choke kit. I am trying to understand the function of the part marked in the attached photo... Comments, any…

Started by Carlos Sa

6 Jan 27, 2019
Reply by John Austin

"washer - engine mount spacer"

The installation manual (with the Jabiru USA logo on the opening page) shows a "washer - engine mount spacer" on page 12/ However, I can…

Started by Carlos Sa

3 Jan 11, 2019
Reply by Carlos Sa

position of throttle rod

I am finding some conflicting pictures of the throttle rod and linkages: in the "homebuilt help" video, the assembly is on the engine side…

Started by Carlos Sa

5 Jan 2, 2019
Reply by Carlos Sa

Welcome to the Jabiru Engine Forum!

Welcome to the Jabiru Engine Forum!  We invite our members with Jabiru engines, and those with interest in Jabiru engines, to post their qu…

Started by John Austin

2 Dec 25, 2018
Reply by Don Burkholder

AeroInjector Install Jabiru 3300

I am currently experimenting with a Sonex/AeroConversions "Aero-Injector" throttle-body carburetor on my Jabiru 3300 vs the Bing 94.  The A…

Started by John Austin

47 Dec 8, 2018
Reply by John Austin

Jabiru 3300 CHT Sensor Shields

I recently completed AVDALSR085-1 on my Jabiru 3300, the factory-approved relocation of the CHT sensors from the ring terminals on the plug…

Started by John Austin

5 Sep 11, 2018
Reply by John Austin

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service