Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Windows cracking with gasoline

Hi guys, every time I spill gasoline into the polycarbonate windows they crack so I ask anybody how to solve this issue Thnks Lucas

Started by LUCAS SILVA

4 Oct 15, 2017
Reply by François Balaux

701 Fuel System

Curious if anyone has seen drawings indicating preferred installation of fuel lines on the 701.  Would appreciate any references.  Thanks.

Started by Eric Stacey

16 Oct 13, 2017
Reply by Eric Stacey

Thrust line on 601

I had a "mishap" hard landing with my 601 and need to do some repairs to the firewall area. When I removed the engine a Viking 110, I notic…

Started by Ray Toews

2 Oct 11, 2017
Reply by Brad Rawls

problem fitting the horiz stab skin on ch750

I received my ch750 kit in March and have completed the rudder. I am trying to learn how to use this forum and since I have run across a pr…

Started by David Shutske

5 Oct 9, 2017
Reply by Dustin Bodine

Garmin gps 250 XL

Can any one tell me how to use the Comm portion of this radio? I have found information on the gps but not how to use the communations

Started by Gil DeVault

1 Oct 8, 2017
Reply by Joe Hopwood

Hello all, new CH-640 plans holder. Looking to connect with other scratch builders of all zenith types GTA Durham Region

Nice to meet everyone I'd like to connect with other scratch builders, not just ch-640 guys. I noticed there is no 640 section. Do i just…

Started by Michael T.

2 Oct 7, 2017
Reply by Michael T.

Framed Belly Hatch

While my STOL 750 was down for annual, I decided to frame the belly hatch to stiffen the edges and provide a good seal against the belly sk…

Started by John Austin

4 Oct 4, 2017
Reply by Daniel Niendorff

Packing fuel - again

Previously enquired about ideas on taking extra fuel for longer trips - excellent ideas in return. As I really don't want to open up the w…

Started by Phil Smith

12 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by Loren Warner

Another Broken Bungee, Steel Spring On The Way

I have now broken two rubber bungees in two years.  I am very disappointed in the quality of the last two bungees.  They are junk compared…

Started by David Gallagher

12 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by Loren Warner

I learned another valuable lesson

So I'm instructing in my 601, my student is not responding to my instruction. He insists on chasing the airspeed indicator on final instead…

Started by Ray Toews

1 Sep 29, 2017
Reply by STEVEN and TARA SMITH

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service