Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,838)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best Birthday Cookie Ever!

Tomorrow is my birthday and my lady-friend told me to be on the lookout for a UPS package today.  Sure enough, the big brown truck pulled u…

Started by John Austin

5 Feb 11, 2017
Reply by Bill Alexander

Do I need an ELT for my 750 Cruzer?

If so Where do I find the cheapest legal one? THANKS.

Started by Lyndon Leining

10 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Brad Rawls

Nano tech for Engine? Scam or the future?

Scam or the future? Anybody with a background on this stuff that can cut through the BS? https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tribotex/tri

Started by Don Honabach

3 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by Ronald Steele

Rotax 912 5 years rubber replacement

Hi My Rotax 912 ULS will soon reach 5 years with only 300 hours. Rotax recommends to replace the rubber hoses and I would like to know what…

Started by François Balaux

6 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Joe Spencer

What to build, 701 or 750 STOL?

Dear builders, I'm thinking of building another airplane and I'm looking for advice. I want to have the best STOL performance possible. My…

Started by Shay King

19 Feb 5, 2017
Reply by Bob Jones

XL 601 B updates

Does anyone know the date Zenith issued the updates for the XL 601. I ordered up dated drawings for mine and the wing is  dated 01/08, Just…

Started by Gil DeVault

2 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Gil DeVault

Cowl Attachment

I have seen several discussions and more than a few 801 cowls that had issues with cracking at the fasteners.  I will share a solution that…

Started by Samuel McNair

2 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Mark Pensenstadler

Facet fuel pump seepage

I have about 40 tach hours on my 601 XL. It is electrically dependant (no engine mounted pump) so I have dual facet pumps. Pulled the cowl…

Started by Gary Welch

2 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Gary Welch

zodiak 650 B dimensions

I am picking up a kit with the fulselage built and canopy already in place. For pick up at the factory I need total !length of the fuselage…

Started by David Olson

1 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Stan Cooper

Ever wondered whats inside a Facet Cube Pump?

Since my Facet 40106 had a case of infant mortality I decided to try and open it up and see what was inside the cube. The simplicity of the…

Started by Gary Welch

0 Jan 22, 2017

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service