Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,835)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New AD for 912 and 914 Rotax engines

New AD from the FAA for Rotax 912 and 914 engines. Requires carburetor float replacements. AD 2016-23-04 becomes effective December 7th 201…

Started by Rodney Hall

4 Nov 24, 2016
Reply by Christopher Jon Brown

What should a bungee break look like?

This morning was perfect weather for a first flight. The runway grass was newly cut and dry. I had a chase plane and a ground crew ready to…

Started by Ernest Christley

10 Nov 24, 2016
Reply by Jimmy Young

Split pin position on clevis pin

Here is the elevator trim tab, and you see it's connected with a clevis pin. Originally I had the split pin facing the other direction, and…

Started by Mark Stratman

6 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by Don Morrisey

Dynon D-180 HSI display

OK, I'll admit my ignorance and ask that you do not snicker too loudly as you (hopefully) help me figure this out; I have a D180 installed…

Started by brad cohen

5 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by Samuel McNair

Trim motor wires

What's the approved solution for connecting the trim tab servo wires together? Small individual connectors or make a plastic connector

Started by Daniel Booker

5 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Gary Welch

Subaru EA81

Hello all, I've been kicking around a few engine options for my 601 HDS project (about 60% finished) - I've disassembled two Corvair engin…

Started by Chad Drzewiecki

14 Nov 5, 2016
Reply by Michel Therrien

Wiring

I'm using the EXPBus II and have decided to remotely place the PC board for better access,and stability (see pic). My question is, do I nee…

Started by Michael Chesney

4 Nov 5, 2016
Reply by Michael Chesney

FREE Wing Stand - San Francisco North Bay

Done with my build and need to get rid of the dual wing stand. It is on wheels.  The cradles are cut for a 601 xl wing but they can easily…

Started by Gary Welch

1 Nov 5, 2016
Reply by Mack P. Kreizenbeck

Engine bay Bottom access

701 and probably 750 / 801 / 650 Tip and Trick, I found that when ever I need to do anything on the FWF /  engine below the top end - mine…

Started by Phil Smith

0 Nov 4, 2016

preferred tool for setting prop pitch

I have to install a new prop on my 701. I am installing the Woodcomp Klassic 170 which was original equipment. I am interested to hear wha…

Started by Lonny M. Kirk

7 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Gary Welch

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service