Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Titanium Parts for my XL

It's funny how life works.  My two year XL project has stretched to nearly nine years and there were times I thought I would never see N601…

Started by Tim Juhl

7 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by David J. Beaulieu

I'm Confused, Jabiru style.....

On the standard ignition modules I connected the shield side of my magneto wire to ground and the spade to the mag switch.  In operation, t…

Started by Tim Juhl

7 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Jeff Bailey

Fuel tank sensors

My new hd wings should arrive in the next two weeks. I dont assume we will squeeze them together in a week but we will get right at them. I…

Started by Ray Toews

2 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Del Clowes

Help for propeller pitch

Hi, I own and fly a CH250 here in the UK. It was originally built in Canada. I am going to replace the propeller but I have conflicting inf…

Started by Ronald Kelsall

1 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Quinton Oliviero

How to get old tape glue off windows

Can any one help, I have a 701 that I've been building over the past seven years, and the tape on the windows is so old now that the glue i…

Started by SCOTTY

2 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Rob Jamros

wing dismantle

Hi,Is it very hard to take off the wings on a CH650 so I could put it in my garage for storage?..Thanks

Started by Steve Barszcz

3 Jul 26, 2015
Reply by Ronald Steele

Steel parts developing surface rust in storage

Hi, I have been storing my parts in the garage and have noticed surface rust developing on the steel components. I am assuming this is occu…

Started by Ken and Joel Norton

3 Jul 26, 2015
Reply by Ken and Joel Norton

Looking to buy CH750 !!!

looking for a ready to fly ch750 (have money, ready to buy) Has to be LSA complient... Can contact me at gravityknight.flying@gmail.com o…

Started by Todd Ison

0 Jul 22, 2015

Those damn Zenith part number labels- how to remove?

Heat gun has no effect on the glue - so what's the answer for removing the labels and the left on glue from your new piece of metal? Tia Ga…

Started by Gary Welch

48 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Gary Welch

Oshkosh 2015 Zenith Fun and Games and those attending

Some great events in store for Zenith pilots this year at Oshkosh. The Valdez STOL pilots and others will again be attending (STOL flight c…

Started by Walt Snyder

10 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Joel Studtmann

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service